Kinemaster for iOS is one of the best video editors made for iPhone and iPad. So here we shall be discussing Kinemaster for iOS and provide you with its download link.
If you are looking for other versions of Kinemaster or a guide to install KM on any other device, you can go through some other posts on our site:
- How To Use Kinemaster [Android APK 2019]
- Kinemaster Diamond Mod APK Download
- Kinemaster For Windows & Mac [2019 APK]
- How To Remove Kinemaster Logo
If you love making and uploading videos on Youtube, TikTok or want to create that powerful presentation for office, Kinemaster is the perfect option. For those new to video editing, it makes creating professional videos easy for them. And for those who want to create videos professionally, it allows them to have unprecedented control over their videos.
Kinemaster for iPhone
The makers of Kinemaster have finally updated the iOS version of the app. So the iPhone and iPad users can download Kinemaster Pro or any other version. So here we shall provide you with information regarding Kinemaster, its features and how to install Kinemaster on your iPhone.
Features of Kinemaster For iPhone
Wondering what you would get with Kinemaster for iPhone? Here are it’s key features:
1. Multiple layers of images, videos, stickers, text, and handwriting.
2. Video reversal for giving a new twist to your video.
3. Precision editing feature with trimming, slicing and splicing.
4. Volume Control (Precision volume control within each frame of the video).
5. Get access to the Kinemaster’s Asset Store- which has tons of stickers, music, clip graphics, etc.
Kinemaster Pro For iOS
For the iOS users, Kinemaster is available in various versions and users can choose a version according to their requirement and membership plans.
If you want to create professional videos using your iPhone, then you must go for Kinemaster Pro version. It is the best and most advanced version of Kinemaster which provides you access to the fully unlocked features of the app and try out all them to create fully professional videos.
The full version of Kinemaster is the premium version which means you have to pay for the membership plan to enjoy the full features of this video-editing app.
Kinemaster For iOS Devices
Earlier Kinemaster was made only for the Android devices. But due to its huge popularity, it was made available for the iOS users too. Although Kinemaster is a paid service, yet it provides the option for a trial period without paying any subscription fees. In the trial mode, you can use all the professional tools of Kinemaster for unlimited personal and professional use. But the only limitation is that the final video would have “Made With Kinemaster” watermark in it. You can purchase both the annual and the monthly subscriptions within the app itself.
Steps To Install Kinemaster Pro For iPhone
Kinemaster is one of the best and most powerful video editing apps available for iOS. So if you want to perform advanced video editing functions you can download the KM Pro or any other version in your iPhone or iPad.
There are two methods of downloading Kinemaster Pro in your device, i.e., through iTunes and through an Android emulator. Here we shall be discussing both the methods.
Download Via iTunes:
- From your iOS device, go to the App Store and type the keyword “Kinemaster” in the search box.
- Now multiple results will come up which will show the various versions of Kinemaster. Just select Kinemaster Pro.
- Click on the Install button and the installation process will begin.
- Once the installation process is over you can access it from your device’s home screen.
Download Via Android Emulator
You can also use to download Kinemaster. You can use any popular Android emulator for the purpose. There are many Android emulators available, but you can use Bluestack which is one of the best Android emulators according to us. Here’s how you can install Kinemaster Pro using Bluestacks.
- Install Bluestack on your device. You can install it from here:
- Now run the application and go to Google Play Store and sign in with your Google Account.
- Now search Kinemaster in the search box and install the KM Pro version.
- It will take a few seconds for the application to open. Then you can run the application.
Now that you have the KM Pro version installed, you would have unrestricted access to all its premium features such as 3D effects, transitions, etc. So you can get started to creating professional videos by signing up for the premium membership plan.