Kinemaster is one such video editor that is compatible with all devices. So if you are wondering how to Get Kinemaster in your device then you can read this guide here. Although the makers initially designed the application for Andriod smartphones but owing to its popularity, it is now made available for Windows, iOS, and Mac OS too. So you can enjoy all the professional video-editing functions in your laptop or PC.
So if you are someone who prefers to edit their videos in your laptop or PC, then you can use Kinemaster on Windows and Mac too. This powerful tool shall give you full control over editing and creating your videos so that you can create videos for professional as well as personal use. Here we shall provide you with the steps and Get link for Kinemaster for Windows as well as Mac OS.
For other how-to guides and installation links related to Kinemaster, you can also visit some other posts on our site:
- How To Use Kinemaster [Android APK 2020]
- How To Remove Watermark in Kinemaster
- Kinemaster For iOS [iPhone & iPad]
Who Can Use Kinemaster?
Kinemaster is so simple to use that anyone can use it. It is a software that contains such powerful video-editing tools that can be used for both personal and professional video-editing purposes.
Main Features of Kinemaster For PC
- It is one of the softwares which supports multiple layers of videos, stickers, handwriting, etc. which cannot be found in most of the professional video editors.
- Provides option of preview while editing videos.
- It provides the option for speed control for video clips which allows you to edit your video frame by frame.
- It comes with in-built audio filter feature which allows voice modification too.
- You can control volume for each moment of the video with the use of precision volume control.
- Select from a variety of transition effects such as fades, wipe to 3-D effect.
- You can get lots of effects, music, stickers, and much more from the Asset Store.
- This app allows real-time recording of audio and video. So you can instantly add effects to your video without having to wait for the recording process to be over.
Steps To Get Kinemaster For PC
The makers of Kinemaster made this application for Android smartphones. But you can run Kinemaster on Windows and Mac OS as well using Andriod emulators. So here we shall be explaining you the procedure for installing Androiod emulator and provide you with the installation link as well. You can use any good Andriod emulator available online, but we shall be using Bluestacks which is one of the best Andriod emulators.
Get Kinemaster Using Emulator For Windows
- Install Bluestacks in your PC. You can get the application from here.
- Now you need to set up and install it.
- Once you run it, then you can log in to your Google Play Store account and search for “Kinemaster”.
- From the search results, click on the app and click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds for the app to install. You can then access it from the the Start menu.
Get Kinemaster Using Emulator For Mac
- Get and install NOX in your PC.
- You can get the application from here.
- Then after installing and running it, go to Google Play Store and search for “Kinemaster”.
- You can then install and run Kinemaster to edit and create your videos.
- You can get the same controls and features as you get in your Android smartphone using the emulator.
Get Kinemaster for PC Without Bluestacks (For Windows & Mac)
Bluestacks is a powerful Andriod emulator which is used for gaming purposes so it provides amazing graphics and smooth running of the apps. But if you don’t want to use Bluestacks because it uses high specs then there is a way to install Kinemaster without Bluestacks too. Instead of Bluesatck, you can use the other Andriod emulators which are available. Some of these are:
You can replace Blustacks with any of the Android emulators listed above.
Here we shall provide you with the installation steps and get link for NOX Player, which is similar to Bluestacks.
- First, install NOX player in your PC. You can install it from here.
- Now open and sign-in with your Gmail account.
- Then open the Play Store and search “Kinemaster” in the search box.
- Install Kinemaster and run it in your device like you would in your Andriod device.
Using a PC or laptop provides great interface and control for editing your videos. Kinemaster for PC shall provide you with all the professional tools which you could use in your Andriod smartphone. So if you want more precision and control over your video editing you can get any of the emulators which we have provided here to begin using Kinemaster for Windows and Mac.